One of my fellow bloggers Emma Polette nominated me for a “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. Emma, who lives in Australia and I have followed each others blogs for the last 6 months or so. I find her a great inspiration, both in terms of her attitude to life as reflected in her blog and also the transformations she has made happen in her life.
This is my very first award nomination and it came at the end of a very long few weeks when it felt like the Universe was conspiring to create chaos in my corner of the world and was a ray of sunshine that brightened up my life.
The rules for accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are the 15 most inspiring blogs that I follow:
11. Urban Wall Art
12. Arathy Manay
And the 7 interesting things about me are:
1. I am a Leo with Gemini Rising.
2. I only started to drive when I was 38
3. I taught myself to touch type from a book
4. I love Sci Fi
5. I read Historical Romances in my spare time
6. I didn’t learn English till I was 8
7. I have only ever lived in former British Colonies or Territories